Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pretty sure that I'm certifiable

OK.

So I went back to work and lasted the week (yippee!). And then went back the following week and am sick again.

FARK.

And so is Kiran. Little sniffle here, little sniffle there.

I have a sore throat and a scratchy dry cough.

I'm not really impressed with this turn of events. Trying to stay strong but it's getting harder.

Good day today. I baked the cookies for Ray that I was gonna do on Father's day but didn't get a chance to. They are YUMMY!!!

I declare Sundays to be No-Limit-Cookie-Days. That's right, no limit!

Munchin is almost four months old. Can you believe it? Compare this photo of Kiran at 3 months

Now
Kiran at 3 months

Then (almost 3 months)
6 weeks

Then-then (a week old)
Kiran

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home