Wednesday, March 04, 2009

38 weeks pregnant

Ray and Kerry
Thirty eight weeks and still preggo! Baby is supposed to be the length of a leek now. At the 37 week doctor appt, my weight was three pounds less than the week before. I'm certain that the nurse was reading the scale wrong. This week's weigh in still has me less than three weeks ago. It's a conspiracy.

This week I am also "a good 3+ cm" dilated and


and


and


90% effaced.

Wowzah!

Doc said that if I haven't gone into labour by next visit that she will "massage the membranes" to get things going. All of which sounds gross and painful.

I mean, I know the pain is coming. I don't really want to have to experience any unnecessary pain, you know?

So now we wait for baby to decide on when to appear.

Watch for tweets!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How super exciting for you! I'll be watching for baby tweets! Good luck!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Let us know when the happy event happens. I don't tweet!

7:49 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

I will keep you updated, Derbs!

Thanks for the well wishes Imelda! :)

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the cutest pregnant (now unpregnant!) lil' lady in the world.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home