Tuesday, February 17, 2009

36 weeks and then some

Wow!

Had a doc appointment today. I'm now to visit with the doc every week until the big day. The doc said that I'm already at one to two centimeters!!!

Holy french toast!!!

She also said that I could be walking around at one to two for a while. The bub-bub is in position and hanging out. She doesn't think I'm going to make it to my due date on March 18. (poor @rsabrsula) @longstation said that I wouldn't make it either and I think he knows a thing or two or three.

Ray and I are really excited about this.

I will be packing my bag to have on standby and keep it in my boot.

AND

the doc said that I should get a footstool for work. Too bad she didn't say I should get a personal masseuse and a chef and a chocolatier.

Right now I'm using my subwoofer or my UPS as a footstool, but I'm sure I can find something a lil' more comfy.

Oh yeah, gained another five lbs, but still not heavier than @eloy! and that's all that matters.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Eloy Zuniga Jr. said...

These are exciting times! I don't know how you manage to do all that you do and still carry around ... what fruit-size are you referring your baby to these week?

I've actually been eating a lot more than I have in a long time; about 2 years now.

I'm in the ... I want to eat like I did when I was in college phase. It's working out beautifully, I have more energy than I have in a long time.

Can't wait for baby! Yours not mine. :)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

I think you should try and aim for March 15. It's an historical date and lots of cool people were born that day, too. :)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think you should stop working now and not worry about footstools or using your subs for your feet.. he he... and be pampered rotten by ray at home xx

4:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!
Saludos desde EspaƱa!
^^

7:06 AM  
Blogger eye bear ah said...

can i look forward to a chocolatier now that i'm "pregnant"?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home