Monday, December 05, 2005

ladida

Busy, busy with preparing for the trip and all. The drama with the car continues. Such a long drama, I can't even be bothered to write. Read here for the background. Here's the summary. The reason why Gillman said I didn't have to pay my full deductible when I picked up my car is because they were going to (and did) bill my insurance company for parts that were never used in the repair of my vehicle. When I alerted my insurance company to this, they stopped payment on the check they sent to the Gillman bodyshop. The estimator that I was working with at Gillman started pressing me for the outstanding balance, saying that we had a "misunderstanding". If, by "misunderstanding" you mean, "I'm going to commit insurance fraud so you won't have to pay $200", then Mr. D'Aryani, you are correct. But I'm still not paying you the money. I paid the bill that Gillman invoiced me, in full, and was ready to pay the full deductible but they told me I didn't need to because certain parts did not need to be replaced and were not replaced. So I paid my deductible, less those parts that were not replaced, as was stated on my invoice. What in this transaction, gave you the impression that I consented to Gillman invoicing my insurance company for these parts? So sorry that you have to pay the difference now, but I'm not the one cheating the insurance company or misleading the customer. And no, you may not repossess my car.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Kinda makes you wonder what its like inside their heads, huh?

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home