Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Classified and Birthday!

I'm sure you are all just sitting on the edge of your seat just dying to know what the big excitement is. Well, it's a good thing and I don't want to say anything about it yet until it's done, which once it is, will result in the transformation of my status. Sounds like I'm having a sex reassignment, isn't it? But no! But my status will change, doors will open and my wings will sprout (trying to be poetic here, and failing miserably). I'm sure people in the same boat will know immediately what I'm referring to, like these guys. Thanks for all the good wishes.

More importantly, today is my husband's birthday! Happy Birthday husband!!! I'm glad you liked all your gifts from me and the cat! We love you.

Here's a tease for my next topic: more drama about the car accident I had in Oct. This time from the body shop...very shady. Still deciding whether I can write about it or not, um, for legal reasons. I told you it was drama!

2 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

gc ? woohoo!!! :)

5:04 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Yes!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home