Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hungry like the wolf

Cheese and rice, I'm hungry. I saw on the Today show that when you don't get enough sleep, you eat more than you would if you got enogh sleep. I think it was Jillian Trainer Chick from the Biggest Loser who was talking about it, though it may not have been, cos let's face it, I'm not even sure what day it is right now.

If it's true, then it doesn't bode well for me. I'm hungry all the time and EATING or thinking about eating. Right now, I'm thinking about eating a nutella sandwich. It's been days since I had one and days since I was having two a day.

I assure you, I will have one as soon as I'm done writing this.

Which is right now.

Oh yeah, bebe is fine and also hungry like a wolfette.

Gotta go eat something now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home