Saturday, October 04, 2008

Third Wedding Anniversary with Ray!

Third Anniversary portrait

Ray and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary on 2 October, 2009. We had dinner at our favourite spot, Pepino's. It's a family owned restaurant and we've been going there for a few years now. It's BYOB but this year we didn't bring a bottle with us.

Don't know if you can tell from the photo, but that's my lil' avocado in there (16 weeks)!

We had an excellent, excellent dinner and they gave us complementary dessert. Tiramisu of which I ate ALL cos Ray is lactose intolerant (score!). They also gave us free champagne, which is when I had to explain that I am preggo and that's when all they owners got so very excited.

They started regaling us with stories of their wedding and pregnancy and advised me that I need to start reading to the baby, doesn't matter what it is, just read aloud (I prolly should be reading aloud as I type) and to drink a tall glass of milk before bed. So sweet. We really enjoyed our Anniversary dinner - thank you Pepino's!

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooooooHoooooo Congratulations! Oh, and Happy Anniversary. WooooooHoooooo

5:46 PM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

CONCATULATIONS! ::spin:: Wonnerful mews ::spin:: You gots free food? ::spin::

Oh, an dat's grate bout the avocado an aniversaree.
Purrs, Victor

Wonderful news. Never mind Victor... Hugs, Tabbymom Jen

6:59 PM  
Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, mom hadda asplane what all dis "avacado" and "preggo" meant, but, man are we acited! Happy Annie Versary and Concatulations! Wooooo hoooooo....

7:48 PM  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

woot--concatulations an' happy happy nannyworsary! we are furry proud to hear you're gonna haf one of them little hairless bean kitties. this is furry acitin' an' we looks forward to the day the li'l critter sees the light!

8:44 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Thanks all for the good wishes! We are super excited. :)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations! I have never seen a little blurpy thing except in pictures but I hear humans like to have them around.

Congratulations on your anniversary too! Mom and my Daddy celebrated their 24th on September 1.

1:07 PM  
Blogger eschipul said...

Congratulations! (and I can't believe an above blogger said conCATulations - groan.)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

My Princess is going to have a little Blurpy thing to play with! Concatulations.

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look soo happy! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home