Monday, March 31, 2008

Gave the cats a bath

Holy cow! I gave the cats a bath yesterday. Each cat was bathed separately. I can't even begin to visualize the pandemonium that would be bathing two cats at one time.

...visualizing...visualizing...

no.

Seriously.

I had no idea that bathing cats could be so strenuous. I mean, I know it's difficult, but I didn't know it would be like a work out.

I'm sore today and my hamstrings are hurting. I'm limping around like an old(er) lady.

For shame!

:)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Why did they kitties need a bath? I have never needed a bath!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have cats now too?

Heh, cats dun ever like to bathe... i usually have to trick ruskie into it and lock the door.. :)

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home