Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Too much work

I got an email today from a chick at Urban Living. (no link love from me). Ray and I had gone cycling a few Sundays ago with some friends and stopped in to be nosy at some open houses.

I left my info, because you never know when you might be in the market for a half a million dollar, four storey, town home with a roof deck.

So I got this email from this chick today and she spelled my name wrong. How much effort does it take to spell a prospect's name right?

I know I have one of those tricky, unisex names, but it's not an unusual spelling, not like the way she spelled it, any way. A version that I've never seen.

I wrote my name down on the form in all caps as well, just in case.

AND my email address is firstname.lastname@gmail.com.

What more could I have done?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

I had a classmate who spelled her name the way you do. Unfortunately she's gone now (car accident). Because of her, I think it always looks funny spelled the other way. Could be worse though, you could have my name. :) People never get it right.

To proper spelling,

Marlys

7:06 AM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sloppy real estate agent. Can't get the details right.

10:10 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Half a million will get you a 1 Bed / 1 Bath 600SQ condo here... Just how hot is it there?

11:19 PM  
Blogger Bingbing said...

Hello
I am new reader to your " hello, ms mia" blog. Love it, it is very entertaining. I was plesantly surprised that U are a Singaporean, coz I am too and reading your blog from Singapore. =)

8:32 AM  
Blogger 5thGenerationTexan said...

Well I certianly hope you select an alternative million dollar residence - *posh* how rude.

I mean I always remember my driver's assistance name when I have to yell at him about making weak coffee for my limo ride to the office.

Name's are important :)

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home