Monday, May 28, 2007

Three day weekend and the luxury of the book

Yay! for three day weekends.

Boo for rain on all three days.

Yay for finishing two books and reading one entire (v. short) book.

I finished Send: The Essential Guide to Email for Office and Home by David Shiplely and Will Schwalbe. I received an advanced reader's copy of this book at SXSW.

I also finished Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell, the same dude who wrote The Tipping Point.

Last book that I read was the One Minute Manager.

I went to Borders today and bought two more books:

Generation Me
Money, A Memoir: Women, Emotions, and Cash

And I still have Blue Ocean Strategy that we're reading for the Book Club.

It's good to read. It's even better to have time to read.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum says Amen to finding time to read. She has read Blink and found it interesting.

Purrs to Ms. Mia.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Eloy Zuniga Jr. said...

Your thoughts on "Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking?"

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home