Thursday, March 29, 2007

44 MPG

I love personlis(z)ed license plates. I don't have one myself, but I love deciphering the ones that I see on the road. I saw this gem on my way home from work today on this lovely Toyota Prius.



Well, I definitely don't drive a hybrid and I definitely don't get 44 miles per gallon. I love the fact that the stickers on the back of the car run the gamut from endorsing the US Air Force to the 100 Club, supporting the Democrat and Green Party and Humanism.

Can one person really believe in all of these different groups?

I think so. I believe in the Prius, in KPFT in the Green Party, in Humanism and also Objectivism. and, oh yeah, Darwinism too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

OK I have a quiz for you. Mum's license plate reads "SAGE". So what do you think it means?

6:28 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

hmm...thinking, thinking...

7:34 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Hoppy Easter Everyone!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home