Thursday, January 25, 2007

Holy cow, its Thursday!

Holy Cow. I can't believe it is already Thursday. The week has flown by. Work has been insanely busy, making it hard to stick to my blogging goals. Yes, I have blogging goals. I also have TV goals. Sadly, I'm not meeting those goals either.

Looking forward to the weekend for some time to chillax. On Saturday, I am attending the Crispin Porter + Bogusky Creative Luncheon that the Houston Advertising Federation is hosting. I had not heard of CP+B before, but they are the firm that created the campaigns for KNOW HIV/AIDS and the truth campaign. Really smart stuff. It promises to be a really interesting luncheon and I'm looking forward to it. I'll be bringing my camera, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zeus said...

Have a great time, and yes, definitely take lots of pictures!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home