Wednesday, November 08, 2006

No idea what is going on

So I thought I was gonna blog. It's been a while since I've been able to blog consistently. I just find myself not having the time to do it during the day. I'm exhausted when I get home or I'm working the 2nd job at night and then it's time for bed.

I log in and blogger is telling me that the new version of Blogger is ready.
I decide to take the bait and I click on the link to switch to the new version. It asks me to sign in with my google ID and tells me that once I switch I will not be able to go back. My blog and stuff will be fine and will migrate to the new Blogger but I won't be able to use the old interface.

OK.

Click submit and I'm greeted with this.



This makes me a little nervous.

I check my gmail.

Nothing.

I go to the url for the blog. It's still there and I back it up, just in case.

I go to beta.blogger.com and there is no singaporegrrl blog to access.

Slightly more agitated now. I go back to http://www.blogger.com and voila! I have access to the dashboard here. And that's how I wrote this post.

I am able to access http://beta.blogger.com as well but no singaporegrrl in the dashboard. No email from blogger either.

hmm.

2 Comments:

Blogger God Emperor said...

The beta version is amazing. All you have to do is to log in again within a day and you should be able to access the new stuff, which includes the ability to change colours and fonts easily on your new blog to give it a new look. It's very easy to use. Check out my blog after the switch to beta version.
http://godemperor2005.blogspot.com/
Cheers,
Chen-Wei

9:56 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

i'm scared to switch over ... i think everything will disappear ... but i am so tempted. i want to know when it starts working for you ...

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home