Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Three in one

Today is Tuesday. It's been a super hectic day. Been up since 0600 hrs. I had to take DH to the airport. Then took the Beltway to the new(ish) job. I've only been there 2 months, is it still considered new? It took an hour to get from the airport to the job. Crazy Houston traffic. I think the main reasons why it took so long were:
  1. the beltway is a tollway and I don't have an EZtag, so I have to stop and pay the toll.
  2. The fog which apparently makes everyone on the road drive v e r y s l o w l y for no good reason.
Tomorrow is Wednesday. I know it's going to be an interesting day at work. I am going to have my performance review. A bit quick, I know, but apparently they do it in October and well, it's October. I've never had a performance review before. I'm a little nervous and a little excited.

The next day is Thursday, which I expect to be the busiest day of the week. I have to drop off the meowers at the spot where we have them boarded. Then I have to go back to the same airport to fly away to meet DH. I'm going to...



wait for it



wait




Yippee!

On Friday, it'll be my birthday.

We finally get a honeymoon, I get to spend my birthday on holiday with DH and we get to go to a real live film festival. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

Have a happy birthday Mia beanmom. You and I have the same birthday. But I thinks you are a few years older than me.

6:43 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Derby - I am a few years older, but only a few. ;)

9:11 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

have a fabulous time!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home