Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Trying to blog, here

Busy, busy, busy. I've been trying to write a post since I got home. When I get home, I have my freelance work to work on, then, I have EP stuff to work on. We have a screening on Thursday in Houston (yay!).

Screening at Rice University
Thursday, September 14, 2006, 8 PM
Rice Media Center,
6100 Main Street,
Houston, TX 77005
located at the corner of University Blvd and Stockton, entrance #8 on the Rice University Campus
Brought to you by Houston Indy Media
Fiscal sponsorship by SWAMP


Y'all are all invited.

Then, I have emails to write, sites to surf, shows to watch, dinner to eat, where does the time go? I seriously need to invent one of those time stopping devices that let you stop time, do what you need to do and then start time again, so you don't feel like you are always rushing. What do you think?

::rushes off::

3 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

if you feel like you don't have time now wait until you have kids. you'll be all like, remember when i had so much time ...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Zeus said...

We will be coming tonight. The human pet stayed home today again so she could have enough energy to come. She wouldn't miss this for the world!

See you tonight! :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Thanks for coming you guys! We were so glad that you made it.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home