Monday, July 31, 2006

Woo hoo!

Last day today and it was very hectic. No worries, because it's over. It's all over and I'm happysad. Happy that I have something to look forward to. Sad of course because it's the end of an era, so to speak. I spent 8 years working there. A quarter of my life to date. Wow. I actually had to bust out the calculator to work it out, just to make sure. I will still be working with them on contract. *shrugs shoulders* Works for me.

Tomorrow, I have a day off and I intend to take full advantage of it. Plans include riding the bayou with DH (6 unforgiving hilly miles) on our bikes, and a whole lot of lounging.

Wednesday, new job begins! New possibilities, new challenges, new ways of thinking, new things to learn, new things to do. I cannot wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I left my job after 9 years and, while I was THRILLED to be leaving, it was tough.

8 years is a long time, but the next chapter will hold great rewards, I am sure!

11:00 AM  
Blogger mini said...

i just left after 5.5 years. man it felt like forever. congrats :)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home