Monday, July 24, 2006

Last Week begins today!

Yay!

Yes, yay, because I really do want to change jobs, but not so much yay at the prospect of being unemployed August 1st. I have to be positive or else I might be too miserable to see opportunity when it comes my way and I'm expecting it to arrive this week.

In other news, I have sustained a laundry inflicted injury. I have mangled my back while bending down to put down the laundry basket and I am going to the doctor today before my health insurance ends next monday. Perfect timing, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ouch! I hope your back feels better soon! And good luck with the job hunt.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Good reason to avoid such domestic duties. Just ask Mia. I'm sure she'll back (no pun intended) me on this. :)
~~ Robyn

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home