Thursday, July 06, 2006

By popular demand

Ta-dah! Please direct your attention to the photograph showing one packet of McVitie's Milk Chocolate Digestives. They are divinely simple chocolate covered biscuits (cookies). Very tasty, indeed. I'm sure you can find them anywhere you get imported British food. In Houston, they sell them at our neighbourhood supermarket (Kroger), before I found them at Kroger, I used to go to the Indian Grocery store. Yes, I went to the indian grocery store to buy English food. You can also find them online at various online stores, but I can't be bothered to go to that much trouble. And there you have it. Please discuss amongst yourselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

oh yum I love them! now if only I could find tim tams some where ...

11:14 AM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

TIM TAMS!!!!!!!!!!!
I have not found tim tams in the US. I lurve tim tams!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

They sell Tim Tams in various shops in London for the benefit of the homesick Aussies who congregate in Earl's Court. But we Brits think they are a pale imitation of the Penguin biscuit beloved of every British childhood (and the green ones taste best). But even Penguins are not as good as choccy Hob Nobs!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home