Thursday, June 22, 2006

The most horrible thing

The most horrible thing just happened to me. I can barely write. My stomach is still churning. I just used the toilet in the office. I stood up and flushed. Everything went whoosh, as it should.

And then, and then a giant cockroach whooshed back in with the water and was in the toilet bowl furiously swimming.

Oh. My. God.

I just stood there with my hand over my mouth, squeaking, waiting for the water to fill up in the tank. Anyone one who knows me, knows that I am insanely phobic. The thought of that beast in the toilet while I was using it is making me rock slowly in my chair right now. As soon as the tank filled up, it's a very quick tank, thank goodness, I flushed the beast away. For good.

Awful. just awful.

*whimpers*

2 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

That is the most horrible thing. We usually have scorpions in the toilet in the middle of the night. Best to keep the lights off.

12:47 AM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Scorpions?

eeeee!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home