Monday, June 19, 2006

The lastest on the job hunt

Okey dokey.
Went for the 2nd interview on Friday, which I feel went fairly well. Then had a hands on test of sorts which I did the best I could in the time allotted. It's very subjective and one can only hope for the best.

I am hopeful.

They told me that the earliest I might hear from them would be in the middle of this week. I've sent my thank you notes and now I'm going to have to maintain my sanity until then. That in itself is hard enough to do without the extra stress. Keep ya fingers crossed for me.

Oh, and I had all but 2 green lights on the way to the interview. What does that mean? City of Houston traffic lights lack synchronization?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The two green lights might be the sign that you will get the job ;o) no worries and good luck!

8:56 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Thank you! Actually all the lights were green, except two. So maybe more of a chance now? ;)

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home