Tuesday, May 02, 2006

On a lighter note

I have been tagged by the lovely and smart Sashimi Mini.

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
-
- Video Store Clerk
- Video Jockey at Max Speed Sports Bar (ha!)
- Host at Hard Rock Cafe
- Multimedia Maven

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. The Lost Boys
2. Brown Sugar
3. Baby Boy
4. Serendipity

Four places I have lived
1. Singapore, Seletar (until age 20)
2. US, Austin, TX
3. US, Denton, TX
3. US, Houston, TX

As you can see, I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could.

Four TV shows I Looooove to watch
1. Real World - although the lastest incarnation, Real World Key West is not really doing it for me
2. Law & Order - I like all the versions.
3. Medium - so good.
4. Prison Break - oh such hotness! Can't decide who's hotter. Is it him or him or him or him?

Four Special Places I have been on Vacation:

1. London
2. Paris
3. New Orleans
4. New York

Four Websites I visit Daily
1. Bank of America - stalk my money as it slips away.
2. Bloglines - check out the blogs that I read
3. Stat Counter - check out my hits
4. The Nest - keep up with my imaginary friends

Four of my Favourite Foods
1. Eggplant Parmesan
2. chocolate
3. Peas
4. Bread

Four places I rather be right now:
1. At home.
2. At the spa, getting a massage and a facial and a pedicure and a manicure while having a margarita.
3. Having lunch with a girlfriend.
4. Lounging with DH here, as guests of Sir Richard Branson, of course. You don't expect us to pay for it ourselves, do you?

And there you have it. Please feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. Let me know if you decide to do it too.

3 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

you flatter me! stop!!! btw I used to love watching the real world. my favorite season was the real world las vegas. bitchiness and scandal all round ... juicy! but haven't been keeping up lately

... and boy have I been missing out. those guys on prison break are yummy!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for playing in the Blog Olympics Training Camp, Congratulations on your silver medal! I've posted the overall standings.

10:22 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Dot - I know exactly what you mean.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home