Thursday, May 04, 2006

Lovely

It's so nice to be headache free. I went to the Dr. yesterday to make sure that my head wasn't going to explode. I'd had a headache since last Tuesday. A tension headache. Why am I so tense? Maybe this, or maybe this, or might be because I'm trying to find a new one of these. This past Tuesday, I had a migraine. Damn you head! The Dr. gave me pills. Pills that make the vice like pain of my headache go away. I'm a happy grrl on headache killing pills.

::Update::
DH said that I shouldn't be "putting all our business out there". No worries. We all know I'm prone to a little theatrics now and then, aren't we all? Despite my affinity for Simply Red songs, I do still have a j-o-b, but I'm looking for a new one to better our standard of living, because as you know, the cost of living just keeps getting higher and higher, despite whether your standard of living increases accordingly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Bjork songs?

DH

3:09 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

I don't know any Bjork songs.

3:24 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Thank you, Lando.

[thinks to self]
Oooh, I have a Bunny admirer!
[/thinks to self]

*skips away in glee*

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home