Thursday, May 11, 2006

I knew it!

USA Today is reporting that NSA has massive database of Americans' phone calls. I knew it! I would always hear these clicking noises on my (land line) phone. I just knew that the conversations were being recorded. I thought that the INS was responsible. Or the BCIS or the DHS or the USCIS or the whatever acronym they're going with nowadays. I would purposefully say random words while on the phone like:
bomb.
Nitrates.
Petroleum.
Terror.
Oklahoma.
Sausage pants.

Maybe that's why the INS/BCIS/DHS/USCIS lost my green card paperwork 3 times during the process.

I bet it is.

::Update::

I just read this, which claims that eavesdropping was not part of the program. I think we all know that there's just no way to prove that it was or wasn't. I just know I had a clicky click phone and it was not static on the line.

2 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

does this include cell phones???? - i don't use the land line much. our only callers are hte pesky donations people :p

12:43 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

I can't make out if it includes cell phones or not. But seeing as the companies listed offer wireless service, I don't see why it wouldn't have extended to cell phones.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home