Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Random Tuesday

A lot of thoughts are swimming around my little head. I'm still wrangling with how much to reveal of myself and my life through this blog. Of course I want to be real. I have always been truthful my whole life. Almost to a fault. If you ask, I tell the truth even if it hurts. Conversely, I don't always tell all.

I know that I should not give too much information away because the internet is not safe. The world we live in is not safe and I could have crazy stalkers in a minute and if they had any sense they could find me. I think this because I know how easy it is to find information about someone on the internet. For free. That's a scary thought.

I miss the dog. Big hulking 120 lbs deep bass hawroofing in your face. He was a good deterrent to stalkers. Now we have the cat. She is also a good deterrent. To insects. This cat can catch a damn mosquito in midflight in her paw. She's a wizard. She will also scratch your eyes out if you rub her belly 1 second too long, but she tends to hide under the bed when unknown men enter the house. Not so good on the stalker tip, then. But she did save me from the awful cockroach that was threatening me from the dining room while I slept on Sunday night. And then, last night, she sourced the origin of the horrible cracking noise that was happening that sounded like someone had taken a hammer and chisel to the window frame. The noise was coming from the mysterious glass objet d'art that we recieved as a wedding gift which decided to collapse onto itself one popping crack at a time. This is very unnerving when you are watching Medium on the TV by yourself. I cannot watch that show by myself. It scares me. Sometimes. But it's such a good show.

So as you see, it's hard for me to know just how much to give away. Perhaps I should worry and write about it less. Still getting the hang of this blogging thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

I know what you mean.
I always want to blog about my work, but then I think what if the wrong person reads this, you know?

4:01 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

DKM - we have plenty of love for the Lando Bun! We love all species. Except roaches. Die filthy roach, DIE. bwahahaha!

PJ - you are absolutely correct. I absolutely cannot blog about that topic or else there would be no other topic. Hah!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home