Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tagged

ooh I love a good tag. Thank you DKM for the distraction.

Accent – Singamericaustralian
Booze of choice – shiraz
Chore I hate – cooking.
Dog or Cat – both
Essential electronics – computer
Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – none. hate perfurme. HATE IT.
Gold or Silver? – yes, please
Hometown – Singapore
Insomnia? – no
Job Title – Multimedia Manager
Kids? – no human kids, 1 cat, 1 husband
Living Arrangement – duplex
Most admired trait – hmm, not sure, perhaps, my amazing, um, wit.
Number of Sexual Partners – pfft.
Overnight Hospital Stays – Yes: fractured skull by falling off bicycle at age 12 while doing, um, can't remember because I blacked out.
Phobia – fire, water, turbulence
Quote – Smell the gloves
Religion – yes
Siblings – 1 diabolical sibling, yes.
Time I wake up – when the Princess decides it is time, usually 6:30 AM
Unusual talent/skill – I dunno, um, my supersonic hearing, maybe.
Vegetable I refuse to eat – I am an equal oppurtunity vegetable eater.
Worst habit - Procrastination
X-rays – skull, back, chest
Yummy foods I make – eh, please see item no. 3 on the list. Although I hate to cook, when forced to do so by sheer hungry desperation, I have been known to make a mean veggie shepherd's pie or pesto pasta dish.
Zodiac sign – Libra

1 Comments:

Blogger singaporegrrl said...

DKM - all three! as well as DVD. Hey it kinda rhymes! Also do html.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home