Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More screenings

DH is on his way to Atlanta today for another festival screening. It's always hectic right before he leaves and I always worry about him while he's away. Traveling can be stressful in and of itself. I have been tracking his flight, like I always do and today his departing flight from Houston was delayed by 1 hour. grrrr. I can only imagine his frustrations. I hope it gets better once he gets to Atlanta.

I'm looking forward to an evening curled up with the kitkat and American Idol. She always gives me so much more attention when her man is not around. Yes, I admit it, I wish that cat gave me half the laptime that she gives DH. It just doesn't seem fair. I was the one who rescued her and convinced DH to let us keep her. And I do give her special scritches and attention. But she just lurves on DH. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

hey i didn't know you had a cat blog! mia is too cuteeee

9:17 AM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

She is a cutie and very popular. ;)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home