Monday, March 13, 2006

Highlight of today

DH is on spring break and we had lunch today. It's always a special treat to meet him for lunch and even more special when he suggests it. We went to the outstanding Piatto di Santi on Bissonnet that I have written about before. I have to write again how damn bloody good this restaurant is. I believe it has surpassed Pepino's as my favourite Italian place in Houston. Can you believe it? I lovelovelove pasta, of course. What female doesn't? And like most Singaporeans, I love good food. Even though I haven't lived in SG for quite some time, I still retain all rights and privileges and still continue the National Tradition of being a Professional Foodie, thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

hey gal, like any good singaporean, food is one of my favorite subjects :)

dh and I recently started a food community website where people can share their favorite restaurants with friends. hope you'll submit your favorites ... we're pretty bare in the houston area!

http://www.chompster.com

9:20 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

cool! I've been adding some restaurants. :)

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home