Wednesday, March 15, 2006

hah!

So here's how it played out. I came home early and Little Miss Kitkat was all meow, meow, meow happy to see me. I spent some time with her and giving her attention. Got her dinner out and starting working on mine. She was doing her usual stuff that she does in the evening. I have dinner and starting watching American Idol, as was the plan. I'm waiting for the extra attention from kitkat like what I got when DH went to L.A. but it's not happening. No problem. Half way through AI, I go to the bedroom to find her curled up on DH's t-shirt that he left on the bed. Well, I guess I know where I stand. I go back to watching AI. Alone. Sans cat. Is it bad to be jealous of a cat? Gah!

1 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

omg your cat is hilarious! hahaha

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home