Wednesday, March 01, 2006

# 101!

Ta-dah! This is post number 101. I was going to make a hoo-hah about post number 100, i.e. yesterday's post, but obviously forgot. So I will celebrate post number 101! I read a really interesting entry about Singapore business etiquette which serves well to describe to someone who's never been to SG what to really expect, about the culture and the people. And I saw some amazing photos taken by migrant workers in Singapore. These workers come from Indonesia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, the Philippines, PRC and other neighbouring countries. They do the jobs that migrant workers in any country do. It gave me a glimpse into a world I have never seen.

2 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

i really enjoyed the photos!

4:30 PM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Congratulations on your 101st post! :D

~5-Cat Style

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home