Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Pepino's!!

I love my husband, he's so sweet. I came home to candles and roses and chocolates! He got me 1 Flake bar and 1 bar of Dairy Milk, which he knows are my favourite after Time Out, which you can't get here. And, it was the imported Cadbury's not the one made by Hersheys which is yuck. I was so excited because I wasn't even expecting a gift. We went to dinner at Pepino's which I love, love, love.

We get there and the place is pretty full, and they have a special menu for Valentine's Day. It was a four course set meal with salad, pasta, entree and dessert. We were however able to convince Pepe to make for us, Chicken Parmigiana and, yes, you guessed Eggplant Parmigiana! They were fabulous of course. We brought a bottle of wine with us, which happened to be the tastiest but apparently cheapest Australian Shiraz we could find ($3.99!). It was Banrock Station and was very good. I laughed when we got the bill, because the corking fee was more than we paid for the wine! We had Tiramisu for dessert which was yumyum. After the wine and the dessert, my DH started doing the head nodding thing he is famous for. Why? Who knows. But you gotta love him!

The bestest Valentine's evah!

4 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

aww how sweet of him :) and happy v'day!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad you had a Happy V-Day.

4:24 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Thanks, ladies!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Pastor Joe said...

the only thing that would make it better is to know you are a christian couple-says a christian of 46 years-God bless you both

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home