Monday, January 02, 2006

First Post of the year!

Happy New Year, folks! So far, so fantastic. I am feeling positive about '06 and I know that it's going to be a good year. I think I'm done with the jet lag for now and it's back to work for real tomorrow. I had today off which was mandated by law and excellent. tee hee. I got to spend the day with the kitty and we had a fine time. She's gotten rather demanding since we've been back. She's always been vocal, but now she seems more so. She's taken to talking back when she's being reprimanded, the cheeky girl. I'll have to nip that in the bud. DH had to go back to work today because HISD designated Jan 2, 2006 as a Hurricane Makeup Day, so everybody had to go back to school! bleah. Good thing I don't work for HISD!

First task for the year: Now that I have PR status (I'm free! I'm free! yay! No more H1B) I'm looking for a part-time job for some extra cash. I was looking online today and saw all these fabulous real jobs, full-time jobs that I could be applying for....which makes me even more optimistic for when I make the big move to a new real job. But shhh!! that's still under wraps. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Happy New Year!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home