Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sad day

Aaaaaaaah!!! I broke my camera! So devastating and so bladdy stupid. Accidentally spilled water on it. Damnit. Went to Canon Singapore repair place at Harbour Front. And the guy had the tech look at it and he was v. nice to do so as once I told him I spilled water on it, he was like, um, oh dear. I was not to optimistic of the poor camera's chances, but it wasn't like it fell in a bucket of water. Half a cup of water fell on it and I snatched it up immediately. So mad at myself. The tech guy came out and said the usual about electronics contacting water. I asked him if it was a gone case and he said yes. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! boo hoo hoo! The camera still comes on and take pictures but shuts off on it's own. I haven't turned it on since yesterday morning at Canon. I'm so sad. No more camera for me.

:(

3 Comments:

Blogger Melonie said...

If it makes you feel better I ruined two wireless keyboards in the same week. I know they don't compare to your Canon, but my clumsiness far exceeds yours!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am so sorry! Merry Christmas!

6:03 PM  
Blogger sharon said...

oh no. you poor thing. are you able to get someone's else camera and re-take some of the pictures?

take good care and merry christmas.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home