Tuesday, December 13, 2005

no blogging, just chilling

Oh my goodness. I'm just sooo relak, all the grrls are back in town and hanging with them. And of course just eating and eating and eating. The food. ::sigh:: We all know Singaporeans love to eat, ya? Today I had the most amazing vegetarian lunch at some crazy food stall called Eight Immortals or something at the bladdy foodcourt at Causeway Point! I know! So v. random. I had some fake chicken which was just insanely good. It looked like sweet and sour, but instead had a smoky flavour to it with a hint of sesame. It was very good. I would have taken a picture, but the food court said No Cameras, for whatever reason.

Still waiting for DH to get here. I miss him! He's coming next week. Next week can't get here soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home