Friday, November 18, 2005

Quiet Friday

Quiet day today, with a coupla things going on. Found out earlier this week that JAM is leaving for Iraq tomorrow. :( V. scary prospect for me, but not for her or else she wouldn't be going. I miss her already. She's been "away" for 2 weeks already for "processing". I hope that we will be able to keep in touch when she is there.

The other thing floating around my head is my sis cutting herself off from the family. The details of which are too personal for me to post, suffice it to say that we all want her to be happy but none of us can make her happy. I'm just stunned that someone would cut off their family like this. At the end of the day, who else will you have? It's very upsetting for my parents of course. I have extended the olive branch, but have had no response. I guess that means I'm cut off too. Wait and see, I suppose.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You are a good person for trying to make peace with her.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home