Thursday, November 03, 2005

F. O. N.

So the auto insurance lady calls me this morning to inform me that they have received the police report of the accident that I was involved in on 10/13/05. She said that because I was trying to avoid getting struck by a truck like this and in the process hit a rental minivan, despite the fact that Mr. Mitsu Fuso truck driver made a statement to the police stating that he cut into my lane which caused me to hit the rental minivan and despite the fact that the lovely police officer, Mr. J.S. Siewert badge number 5074, said that he could not, in good conscience, issue me a ticket as I was trying to avoid an accident, I am still being held responsible and will be suitably punished by an increase in my premium rate when my policy comes up for renewal in March. Because of my defensive driving measures, I was not actually struck by Mr. Mitsu Fuso Truck driver and therefore it's all heresay as to whether or not he was a factor, despite his statement to the police. Bastards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home