Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Crazy luck

Oh man! I've been trying to win concert tickets on the radio. The first concert ticket I tried to win was a couple of weeks ago for U2. I don't remember which station was giving them away. I already had the number stored in my phone. They did the announcement and I was speed dialing like a fool. 2 handed, I had to pull over in a parking lot. Press Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, maddening isn't it? Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, engaged tone, End, Talk, ringing, about to press End, no it's RINGING. So heart starts racing cos I got through, ring ring ring and then they answer tell me I'm caller 6 and they want caller 9! Aw man! So close!

Yesterday, they started announcing the Lenny Kravitz concert on KRBE. They were looking for caller number 104, so I started calling like a maniac. Call, engaged tone, call again. 10000 times. And then it's starts ringing. AGAIN. And then they answer and tell me I'm caller number 51! Man! I'm listening to 94.5 the buzz right now, waiting for them to make the announcement to call in to win tickets. I have the number stored in my phone, ready to go. I'm gonna win those tickets, baby!

::Update::
Haven't won yet! But I'm gonna!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home