Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Car accident quota for the year filled.

Yes! It's true! I started off with a class 2B (motorcycle, yes at SSDC) in 1992, didn't get class 3 (motor car, in Austin, TX) until 1994, never had an accident in either type of vehicle in any country, ever, until 2005. One of the best compliments I ever recieved was from my late cousin, Adam, who said that he felt so comfortable being my passenger because I was such a good driver, as it is hard for him to relax when other people drive him because he is a professional driver! But now, ta-dah, 2 "accidents" in 2 months. grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter. Actually I didn't have another accident, I was backed into as I was backing out of a parking space at Walgreen's. Hurumph.
So v. irritating. There was no damage to either vehicle, so I couldn't care less. The noise it made when we bumped was so loud, it made me jump. Just v. irritated for not preventing this easily preventable collision. Sometimes I park facing in, sometimes I park facing out. I used to park far away from other vehicles, to avoid the door dings and such, maybe I should started doing that again. Carparks are a lot more spacious here than in S'pr, but I still kena (literally: got it).

Damn.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ajay said...

its good to see that u have explained it well buddy....

10:15 AM  
Blogger mini said...

that's happened to me several times before :( though thankfully i've managed to stop in time. *knocks on wood*

2:27 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I am glad it wasn't a major accident! Happy Thanksgiving, Kerry!

11:17 PM  
Blogger TexasYankee said...

ouch. that blows. at least it was just in a parking lot...happens a lot here in houston, though...

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your post is very interesting. What is the time limits for personal injury claim? First, the good communication about your Houston personal injury lawyer can be very helpful to set your time limits for your personal injury claims. Thank you very much.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home