Thursday, October 20, 2005

It's my birthday! yippee!

I lovelovelove birthdays! They are always so much fun. It has been a roller coaster year with planning for the wedding, health issues in the family, finance issues, fueds, sick friends, my dog died, my best friend had a baby, I become a wife, I had my first car accident ever . I have a fantastic husband who I believe in and believes in me. I'm surrounded by friends that I am fiercely loyal to and hold very close. My family is healthy and doing well. My cat loves me and runs to greet me when I come home. What more do I need?

3 Comments:

Blogger God Emperor said...

Kerry, you still need a belated birthday greeting all the way from back home in Singapore!

Happy Belated Birthday girl! May all your wishes come true! - Chen-Wei

3:03 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Birthday!

7:03 PM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

Thanks, guys!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home