Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm back!

It was fabulous and amazing and emotional and fast. I will be organising my photos to post some online and of course give a blow by blow account for all.

It feels great to be married. I wasn't too keen on the getting married part, on account of all the drama and stress that it causes, but now that it's over, the getting married part isn't so bad after all. I'm anxiously awaiting the pro photos from the photog which he said would be ready in 2 weeks for online viewing! yeah!

4 Comments:

Blogger mini said...

congrats :) both of you look fab

6:41 PM  
Blogger Tym said...

Congratulations! Now the fun begins...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Congrats!!

cheers

12:59 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a beautiful couple! Best Wishes!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home