Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Fabulous Birthday and Weekend

Aww, I had such a good birthday with my husband and my bestest friends, H2O, A(middle name undetermined)C, AN and JAM. We went out to dinner at Pepino's which is bloody fantastic italian place near the house. It's got to be the best italian I've ever had. It's just really good OK? I need to post some pix but when I downloaded all the pix, I found that due to my sexy new top, I was exposing a lil' too much boobage in the pix. I need to xiaxue the photos first. ;)

On Fri. morning, one of my dear friends called me from Perth. I haven't spoken to her for a while. It was good to hear from her. Her birthday was on Sunday, 10/23, and she said that they were going to a vineyard which sounded fantastic. I've never done that, but sounds great. I've gone to a coupla wine tastings in Houston, and they are all fun. On Saturday, I started my Christmas shopping. Yes, you read it right. I had a coupon for the store where the coveted items were being sold, so I decided that then would be the time to get them. I'm going with this new thing where I only use cashmoney to pay for things, as opposed to evilcreditcardmoney. We've got some bigfatweddingbills to pay for, and I was inspired by Heather, and am going with her MO, cos it makes sense and it works. On our way home, we saw this guy and were so compelled to get off the freeway so DH could take a picture with him. We're just having too much fun as newlyweds over here!

It was a hectic wknd because DH was frantic about the Houston Astros in the World Series. Unfortunately we lost the first 2 games, but we're still hopeful. They play tonight and we better win!

Also I'm sick of the damn rentalcar. I hate driving it (though grateful that I have it to drive) but man, it sucks. I'm suffering from eclipsewithdrawal. I want my car back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm glad you had a great time and I am glad I inspired you! We use Dave Ramsey's system. We have paid cash for everything for about two years now. It is very empowering!

That is an adorable picture of you and your new hubby! ;-)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home