Thursday, October 13, 2005

digital money

I love online banking. I'm obsessed with it. I adore online bill pay. I use Bank of America, they have some problems, but their online bill pay rocks. The fact that I could run out now and use my check card and run back here and the transaction would already be showing as pending just makes me smile. I know, I'm an idiot. But I love online banking so much, that I hate writing cheques (checks). I hate writing cheques to people because cheques take forever to go through. People take forever to deposit them and I never know when they are going to do it. I wait and watch while my money is held for ransom. When I write a cheque I want the money to be out of my account in 3 days or less. Word of advice here, when I write you a cheque, you better run to the bank and deposit it cos, frankly, I don't know how long that money is going to be there. I wrote the cheque to you, that means you have first dibs, but if you wait too long, then some other creditor is going come along and take the money that was meant for you. For those people that I wrote cheques to 2 weeks ago, come on! Deposit those damn things now, people! It's been 2 weeks! Do you want your money or not? Come and get it, then. I hate writing cheques.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home