Tuesday, October 11, 2005

diggin' it

Over the weekend, DH bought some DVDs at Best Buy, one being the Director's cut of The Warriors. He watched the special features and the scene where they have the big gathering in the park, with the guy on the jungle gym saying, "Can you diiiiig it? Can you diiiig it!?" is stuck in my head right now. Yes I can dig it, people! This marriage business suits me just fine. I'm back at work now, ho hum, but there's not much going on. Seems like everything happened while I was on leave. That suits me just fine too. ;) People have been asking me how it feels to be married. I feels great, there is a difference but it's not a tangible difference. It's security, contentment, calm, balanced, a feeling of fullness. I know I've always wanted to be married, I just was never fussed about how I was going to get married, not very girly I know, but that's why I'm a grrl. I'm giving myself a few days to be in lalaland before I have to get back to the real world and do things like pay bills [groan and sob and then laugh]

1 Comments:

Blogger sharon said...

i know what you mean. i hate waiting for people to clear my cheques too.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home